Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am thankful:

-that God sent his son Jesus so all those who believe might have eternal life

-God chose me to carry Hezekiah in my womb, to feel his kicks and movements, to hear his heartbeat and to love him

-Hezekiah was baptized

-that Hezekiah lived 8 days. God blessed our family with 8 wonderful, joyful, precious, never forgotten days with our son/brother. We were thankful to love, kiss, cuddle, and care for Hezekiah

-that Hezekiah passed into eternity peacefully

-for all the pictures and memories we have of Hezekiah, they are cherished

-for all the prayers, love, and concern for us from so many people.

-for a wonderful husband and 7 precious children

I am choosing to concentrate on the positive this evening!

3 comments:

  1. Praising God for His perfect gifts to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being an encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if you have read this story from another family who have lost 3 children, one of them with anencephaly. It blessed my heart.

    http://lynnettekraft.blogspot.com/2009/03/what-can-be-gained-through-heartache.html

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete