Saturday, December 26, 2009


Your Uncle D and Aunt M came over on Christmas Eve. They brought great fellowship, dinner, and presents. More importantly they also brought smiles and laughter to our home that has not really been here since December 3rd, it was a much needed time. Your brothers and sisters were delighted with their presents and have been playing with them ever since. Mommy got 2 priceless gifts that I will forever cherish. I am not a collector of things nor do I care for my home to be full of stuff. With that being said these 2 gifts will be something I will keep forever and mean so much to me simply because of you Hezekiah. Uncle D and Aunt M got me a figurine with Daddy holding a baby (you) and Mommy looking over Daddy's shoulder and a keepsake box with your name engraved it in. We are very grateful for the thoughtfulness and generosity of D and M.

No comments:

Post a Comment