Monday, December 14, 2009

My dream

A month or so ago I had a very vivid dream, I now wish I would have written it down to know the exact date. I was awaken from a deep sleep (like never before) with my heart pounding, face sweating, and shaking.
I dreamed I was in church and we were singing the song in Psalms 127 called "Except the Lord Build the House". This is one of my favorite songs and you should hear the people at our church sing it...AWESOME! As we were singing I left weeping heading towards the back of the church. As I got half way out I spotted a little baby boy of a family that sits behind us. Seeing him made me let out a loud cry because I had just lost a son. I remember not being able to "shake" this dream for awhile but eventually fell back to sleep. I have 2 times had this dream come back to me while awake before we found out about Hezekiah. It makes me wonder...

Psalms 127

Except the Lord build the house,
they labor in vain that build it.
Except the Lord keep the city,
the watchmen waketh but in vain.
It is vain for you to rise up early,
to sit up late,
to eat the bread of sorrows
for so He giveth His beloved sleep.
Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord,
and the fruit of the womb is His reward.
As arrows are in the arm of a mighty man
so are the children of thy youth.
Happy is the man
that hath his quiver full of them.
They shall not be ashamed
but they shall speak with enemies in the gate

No comments:

Post a Comment