Wednesday, December 8, 2010

11 months old and the quilt





























Yesterday Hezekiah was 11 months old. It's hard to believe it has been that long yet at times it seems like only yesterday I was holding my precious son in my arms. These milestones are hard and each one is a reminder of what is not. I remind myself of the truths yet my heart still aches and the tears still flow.
A few months ago some ladies and girls from our church made us a quilt. They used some of Hezekiah's clothes and blankets to make it. The quilt is such a blessing to us and we cherish it. I appreciate the love and time put into this quilt, we appreciate Hezekiah being remembered. Thank you All Saints girls and ladies!
Above are some pictures of the quilt and pictures of Hezekiah using the clothes and blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment