Monday, April 12, 2010

Dear God,

You have given me a bitter cup to drink. The ache is unbearable at times, it never goes away nor diminishes. I know you are God, I know your ways are best, I know you love me, I know you love Hezekiah. I also know God I need you to give me the strength to deal with this. My heart cries out to you daily as I ache for my son. I need you to comfort me, to give me a peace that passes all understanding. As I struggle to grasp all that has happened and as my faith is being shaken I need you. I do not question who you are nor dare I curse your ultimate plan. I do question in my feeble mind why? So God please help me to deal with this in the way you would have me to. Give me strength spiritually, physically, and emotionally. My life is yours, I am broken in a way I have never been. Please Dear God in your way, in your time put me back together to further your glory. Keep my heart tender and my spirit awakened to you. And as I know you are love my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment